WE ARE OPEN!
Grand Garage, as all other automotive repair and related businesses, is considered an essential business and is exempt from the California 'Stay At Home' order. Therefore, WE WILL REMAIN OPEN in order for us to perform services essential to maintaining and repairing our customer's vehicles. We will be maintaining our normal 8:00AM to 5:00PM hours until further notice.
Here is how Grand Garage is responding to COVID-19:
First and foremost, the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one priority. At the top of our list of preventative measures, are reinforcing proper and frequent hand washing, and requiring employees to stay home if they are ill.
While we are always diligent when it comes to cleaning, disinfecting, and workplace safety, we have implemented additional processes that are the primary focus of our management team.
Examples of these additional and already implemented actions include:
- Payment information over the phone
- No-touch key drop off service
- Vehicle pick-up and drop off by appointment
- Additional disinfecting of the customer area after each visit
- Sanitization of the touch points in your vehicle: Steering wheel, center console, radio buttons, shift knob, turn signal stocks, etc.
- We will continue to use seat and floor covers
Now is a great time to take advantage of our availability and get your vehicle serviced or inspected should you be required to make an unexpected road trip. Please let us know how we can be of service.
Please take advantage of this wonderful offer below: